Greetings players of Syncro! Noble November is here so it's time for the monthly post. Our top voters last month included sanoy and Sidrat105 who have received web points. Dragonspiders won top nation last month for a change so if you're a member, claim your victory key from /pax.
Syncro is 6 years old! On the 9th of November 2012, the Syncro Server (later renamed Syncro Craft) was made public. We've come a long way in that time and although things are quieter these days, we're sure plenty of you still hold good memories. In celebration of this anniversary, we'll be giving double voting rewards all month.
The next part of the post V5 content dropped last month adding one of our most fearsome bosses yet, Thanos. If you haven't had the chance to fight him yet, keep an eye out for the boss events in game. Thanos brings with him the missing soul stone which can be yours if you're skilled enough to beat him. Outside of boss fights, the Evil Scientist, Frost Bringer and Dream Eater tier 6 mobs will now spawn naturally around players /level 1000 or higher.
Anyone who's been with us a while will surely remember Shadow Hunters. This was one of our more unique mini games that hasn't been seen in over a year. Well now it's back and fully updated to 1.13. Creep around a spooky mansion with poor visibility in this hunt or be hunted game. Watch out for ghosts and use sound to your advantage as you try to be the last player standing. Shadow Hunters is only available for a limited time so be sure to try it out when you can.
The plots are back. It's taken a while for us to get everything updated but our creative plots world has finally returned. Unlike most other stuff, the plots was not reset for V5 so all of your V4 builds should still be there. Get to the plots anytime using /warp plots.
Last months smaller changes included:
- More hat groups. Whenever you rank up, check /hats to see the new ones.
- A new raid system. Clicking signs can get boring so we've mixed in some killing mobs for keys as well.
- Multi page auction house. Sell twice the items without having to worry about the house being full.
- The return of the game selector. If you're too lazy to type, the compass is back at /warp games.
- New Tower Defence theme. Put your strategy to the test with Valar and Green-Wood.
- A /twitter command. In case you didn't know, yes we are on Twitter.
- Plenty of other bug fixes and small changes.
You can use /updates in game for a more complete list.
Like normal, if you've got any feedback or ideas, please let us know. Our forums and Discord server are two places you can talk about your ideas. Be sure to follow us on Twitter for the latest announcements. Until next time, drink tea, live long and play Syncro!